What Makes Lottie Dolls Different and why do we love them?
Based on the average proportions of a nine-year-old child rather than those of an adult woman, Lottie Dolls celebrate childhood and promote the empowerment of children by encouraging kids:
- to be themselves
- to play – imaginatively and adventurously
- to have fun!
Inspired by Real Kids
Kids - in all their glorious, heart-warming and life-affirming diversity - inspire us every day:
- Kids who refuse to be put into boxes
- Kids who aren’t going to wait until they’re grown up, to change the world
- Kids who’ve decided that the moment is now!
And we want to encourage all kids – regardless of gender, ability or ethnicity - to follow all their dreams. “Business impacts children. And therefore, we must let children impact business.” At Lottie Dolls’ HQ, we couldn’t agree more with the King of Sweden.
Treasuring Childhood Memories
We recognize how precious childhood is. And in the face of growing pressure – from a variety of sources – how short it can be. At Lottie Dolls, we like to think of childhood as a safe and uncomplicated place where:
- kids can be kids
- the great outdoors is there for the exploring
- curiosity-led discoveries are a daily occurrence
- the imagination can run free
- the only limit is bedtime!