Transport creative kids back to happy days on the beach with LEGO Friends Emma's Summer Play Cube.
Inside the opalescent carry case is a mini beach scene, complete with sandcastle and ice-cream stand. It's the ideal birthday gift for kids who love compact toys and hanging out at the beach. Thinking outside of the box LEGO Friends Cubes are a fresh way to play. The elements of this summer toy are removable so kids can enjoy imaginative vacation play outside of the cube. The pieces also attach to the cube's base for fuss-free fun on the move - and no more missing bricks! The cube splits in 2 so kids can share the mini play cube adventures with a friend. Fun in the frame There are 5 Summer Play Cubes to collect. Each portable toy has a mystery pet in a random colour - discovering the surprise inside is part of the fun! The stackable toy connects to the other cubes to create a fun display. Introduce kids to the world of Heartlake City, a place of everyday heroes and a warm welcome!
- Suitable for ages: 6+ years
- Inspire creative play with LEGO Friends Emma's Summer Play Cube. Inside the pretty carry case is a miniature world of beach fun. Watch kids open the case to reveal the cute mystery creature inside.
- There's plenty inside this portable toy to enliven long trips. Included is a LEGO Friends Emma mini-doll and a mystery sea creature, along with buildable creative kit. The sticker sheet lets kids customise the cube.
- Creative kids can stack or connect their cubes to display them in creative ways, or split them to share the fun. They can take the elements out or play with them inside the box. This is the small toy that's big on fun!
- This 51-piece mini play cube is the perfect travel toy for creative kids. The easy build will appeal to those new to LEGO construction. It also makes a great birthday gift for kids.
- This cube measures just over 8cm wide and 6cm and pops easily into a backpack or handbag, making it the perfect portable toy to take on long journeys. Its neat dimensions make it a bijou desk companion.